Monday 21 May 2012

It happens sometimes. And, it is in these times I wish I had Dumbledore's Pensieve. Just to draw out my thoughts and put them somewhere, so my head doesn’t seem so crowded. That way I could sit and sift through them one-by-one. I suppose those who have true self-control are able to do this. I assume meditation would help too. I’ve never been very good at that, though I suppose no-one is in the beginning.

Sometimes, I wish I could elaborate more on here, but I can’t bring myself to do that. You’re virtually complete strangers to me, and there is no way I could find it in myself to make myself so vulnerable. Even typing this is taking guts for me. So much so, I’m not sure I’ll end up posting this. But, since it’s all typed, I may as well. We’ll see.

I saw the video for Bon Iver’s Holocene an hour ago, and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. So beautiful. So quiet. So far away. That is what appeals to me right now. All I feel like doing is going camping in the mountains, maybe near a lake. Making a fire and seeing the stars. It sounds like absolute bliss. Just me and Nature and God. Nothing would make me happier.

I think.


1 comment:

  1. you are a good writer :)
    i like it.
    keen to read more in the future..

    ReplyDelete